Taste the excellent Gavi Cortese during the event "Di Gavi in Gavi"
Web Serie: Cinque Terre NP Slow Tour
A beautiful Italian Classic, UNESCO heritage site since 1997
- Cinque Terre National Park: a slow tour from Riomaggiore to Manarola and Monesteroli
- Cinque Terre: Monterosso, between the sea and the hills
- Monterosso Capuchin Monastery
- Taste Monterosso anchovies
- Cinque Terre: Monesteroli, unbelievable hidden spot
- Cinque Terre National Park: the road of love
- Cinque Terre: Manarola dry-stone walls
- Levanto, surfing paradise
The Cinque Terre National Park is one of the most beautiful Italian classics: the mountains overlooking the sea, the small villages perched on the stony shores, the dry-stone walls, the sanctuaries, the woods… what a scenario! A living-landscape shaped both by nature and men. The Cinque Terre NP is listed as UNESCO heritage sites since 1997, it is a small area (4.000 hectares) densely populated, but above all densely visited (aka invaded, says someone) by more than 2 millions of tourists per year.
What kind of tourism is it possible here in the Cinque Terre area? The five places giving the name to the park (“Cinque Terre” means Five Lands in Italian) are stunning, as you can see. We may suggest do not hang out just by the sea, but try to explore the inland areas: walking, climbing, finding the lonest trek trails to reach the highest peaks and the best views.
Places on the map