Web Serie: Padova art & wellness
Travel in time back to the Reinassance of North Eastern Italy
- Pictures of Padua, sightseeing tour on segway
- Padua: The Scrovegni Chapel
- Padua on segway: Galileo’s Podium
- Wellness at the Roman SPA: Montegrotto (3 videos)
- The castle of Monselice
- Monselice: Lispida Castle
- Wellness at the Roman SPA: Abano Terme
- Abano Terme beauty & relax
- Montecchia Golf Club
Follow Patrizio & Syusy in their travel throughout history and time, back to the Reinassance of North Eastern Italy, a land full of art jems to discover. The itinerary starts from Padua, with a sightseeing tour by segway and on foot visiting all the beauties of the city centre: the main squares, the great churches and abbeys, the famous University. Don’t forget the impressive Scrovegni Chapel, Giotto’s masterpiece. Then, nearby, pay a visit to the Castles of Monselice and Lispida, discover their legends and stories, or participate to some historical reenactments!
Then your Slow Tour continues with some wellness: the Euganean Hills are easily connected both to Padua and Venice, offering a wide range of options for travellers who enjoy wellness and SPA. The natural park of the hills is all around, perfect for some walking or cycling deep in the nature.