Taste the excellent Gavi Cortese during the event "Di Gavi in Gavi"
Web serie: Slow Tour in Umbria
Active, food and spiritual tourism in the green heart of Italy
- Active tourism: horse trekking in Umbria
- Rafting on the river Nera in Umbria
- Welcome to Todi: the ideal city
- On the path of Saint Frencis: Gubbio
- St Ubaldo Day: The Candles of Gubbio
- On the path of Saint Frencis: the small town of Castelluccio di Norcia
- The Lentils of Castelluccio
- The truffle of Norcia
- Pilgrims in Assisi at the Basilica of St. Francis
In Italy there are many regions boasting worldwide famous jewels – like Capri in Campania or Venice in Veneto -. But the region Umbria is famous for its own whole territory and image. The Saints, the food, the landscapes, the waters… The so called “Green Umbria” is not a commonplace at all. Homeland of Saint Francis (Assisi), Saint Benedict (Norcia) and Saint Clare, it is a place where the landscape changes many times: the mountains, the plain, the lakes, the rivers, the highest waterfall in Italy… a charming countryside ideal for a Slow Tour.
Tutti i viaggi di Syusy sul web | Nomadizziamoci
[…] slow tour di Patrizio e Syusy in Umbria (9 episodi nella zona dei Monti Sibillini e nella piana di Castelluccio, fra i borghi storici di […]